Payroll and Benefits
Payroll and Benefits Supervisor
The information provided on this website can answer many of your payroll, health benefits, and other questions. Please thoroughly review the information. If you need to contact the payroll office, please do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUI taxes increased to $150.03.
- FLI taxes increased to $215.84.
- The maximum salary for Social Security/FICA taxes increased to $137,700.
- The maximum contribution for the 403(b) and 457(b) increased to $19,500. For those over 50, you are permitted an additional $6,500 contribution to each fund.
If you have questions about taxes and how they will impact your personal financial situation, please consult a tax professional. The payroll office cannot provide specific information or advice about your personal situation.
W-2’s are on the portal.
- Click "Forgot Password" and enter your email address as your login Click the Green tab “Send Reset Password Token”.
- Retrieve the email you were sent and click the
- Create a new password that has at least 7 alpha-numeric-case sensitive characters example: Abc1234 or abc1234 or abcdefg etc.
- Enter your emergency contact and cell phone information accordingly.
The health benefits site provides in-depth information about health benefit plans, enrollment & claim forms, health rates, chapter 78 (how to calculate your health plan cost), FSA (flexible spending account), and more.
You can access the health benefits site by visiting https://www.hrconnection.com
Password: Westfield1 (case sensitive)