Payroll and Benefits
Payroll and Benefits Supervisor
The information provided on this website can answer many of your payroll, health benefits, and other questions. Please thoroughly review the information. If you need to contact the payroll office, please do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUI taxes increased to $146.20 for 2019.
- FLI taxes increased to $27.52 for 2019.
- The maximum salary for Social Security/FICA taxes increased to $132,900.
- The maximum contribution for the 403(b) and 457(b) increased to $19,000 (from $18,500). For those over 50, you are permitted an additional $6,000 contribution to each fund.
If you have questions about taxes and how they will impact your personal financial situation, please consult a tax professional. The payroll office cannot provide specific information or advice about your personal situation.
W-2’s are on the portal.
1. Click "Forgot Password / New User Registration" and enter the
email address that you currently receive your payroll notification and W-2 and submit. A temporary password will be sent to you.
2. Go back to the main login screen and sign in using your email and temporary password.
3. Once you have signed in, click change password at the top of the screen.
4. Create a new password that has at least 7 alpha-numeric-case sensitive characters example: Abc1234 or abc1234 or abcdefg etc.
The health benefits site provides in-depth information about health benefit plans, enrollment & claim forms, health rates, chapter 78 (how to calculate your health plan cost), FSA (flexible spending account), and more.
You can access the health benefits site by visiting https://www.hrconnection.com
Password: Westfield1 (case sensitive)