NJSIAA Fall 2021 Start Dates
August 9th - Football, Girls Tennis
August 16th - Cross Country, Field Hockey,
Gymnastics, Soccer, Girls Volleyball
Completed Health Forms are to be submitted as follows:
Incoming 9th grade & upcoming 8th grade - BEFORE school ends to current school's health office
DURING THE SUMMER - ALL Fall athletes
deposit forms in the bin outside the main entrance at WHS marked "Athletic Health Forms" (on table)
Summary of Travel Recommendations (all travelers)
If you must travel, take steps to protect yourself and others:
• If you are eligible, get fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
• Before you travel, get tested with a viral test 1-3 days before your trip.
• Wear a mask over your nose and mouth when in public.
• Avoid crowds and stay at least 6 feet/2 meters (about 2 arm lengths) from anyone who did not
travel with you.
• Get tested 3-5 days after your trip and stay home and self-quarantine for a full 7 days after
travel, even if your test is negative. If you don’t get tested, stay home and self-quarantine for
10 days after travel.
Full Document on Recommended Minimum Quarantine Timeframes
Updated: March 23, 2021
CDC Travel Recommendations: CDC Travel during COVID-19:
NJ Travel Advisory: