The health benefits site provides in-depth information about health benefit plans, enrollment & claim forms, health rates, chapter 78 (how to calculate your health plan cost), FSA (flexible spending account), and more.
You can access the health benefits site by visiting https://www.hrconnection.com
Password: Westfield1 (case sensitive)
If you are eligible to enroll for health benefits you will need to choose the type of coverage. The Coverage Types available are:
Civil Union: A union that is either established pursuant to New Jersey law or recognized by the State of New Jersey as a Civil Union.
Civil Union Partner: A person who has established and is in a Civil Union.
Dependent: A Spouse, Civil Union Partner, or Child Dependent whom the Employee enrolls for coverage under this Plan.
Your dependent children are entitled to stay on your health insurance plan.
Please note the following age limitations:
Medical & Dental coverage is administered through Horizon Blue Cross & Blue Shield.
Insurance cards are mailed to your home directly from Horizon with the employee’s name only on them. You will receive them in 10-14 days.
Note: Should you need to use the insurance before you receive the card you can go to: www.horizonblue.com. You will need to register on the website then you will be able to print out a temporary card
To obtain a listing of participating doctors or dentists, log on to Horizon’s website at: www.horizonblue.com
Medical – Horizon (Group # 86691) www.horizonblue.com Contact number 1-800-355-2583.
- You can do a doctor search, to see if your current doctor is in the plan.
- Many plans require you to stay in-network—please contact Horizon directly to verify your out-of-pocket costs prior to your visit.
- Medical cards are mailed directly to you from HORIZON with the employee’s name only on them. If you need additional cards, or to verify coverage please call the 800 number on the back of your card.
Dental – Horizon (Group #86955) Contact number 1-800-433-6825 www.horizonblue.com
- You can do a dentist search, to see if your current dentist is in the plan.
- A separate Dental card will come from HORIZON with the employee’s name only on them. If you need additional cards, or to verify coverage please call the 800 number on the back of your card.
- You may choose any dentist you wish; however, choosing a participating dentist will reduce your out-of-pocket expense.
Prescription coverage is administered through Capital RX (Group # CAPLRX21)
Insurance cards will be mailed directly to your home with the employee and their dependent’s names on them. You will receive them in 10-14 days.
Note: Should you need to use the insurance before you receive the card please contact Customer Service Support