Payroll and Benefits » Marriage or Civil Union

Marriage or Civil Union

Health Benefits Coverage

If you wish to include your spouse and additional dependents on your health insurance coverage, please complete the enrollment application found here. **If applicable, complete the forms with your NEW name. **


Please be aware that you only have 30 days from the date of the qualifying event (marriage or civil union) in which to add your spouse and additional dependents to your coverage. If you miss the 30-day deadline you must wait for the open enrollment period of September 1 or January 1.

Name Change - Social Security (if applicable)
Notify Social Security immediately of any name change and request a new card (Social Security Card Application below). Once you have received your new card, please send us a copy so that we can change your name. For Board of Education purposes, we cannot make any name change until we receive your new card (this includes your district email).

Address or Telephone Changes

Notify Human Resources (Carla Wolf at of any change of address or telephone number.

Pension/Life Insurance
You can change your beneficiary online (see information on MBOS). Your Pension number is located on your pay stub.


Voluntary Deductions

If any additional deductions apply to you, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROVIDER DIRECTLY.  Click here for provider contact information.


Tax Shelters

Please contact your representative directly. Click here for provider contact information.